Terms & Conditions for anmúinteoir
First of all, thank you for using anmúinteoir digital teaching products!
Access to, and use of, this website is subject to our Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully. These may change from time to time. Accessing and using this website means that you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions, so if you do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use the website.
ANMUINTEOIR owns and operates this site and unless stated otherwise, all information and rights belong to ANMUINTEOIR.IE and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. We reserve all rights in such information that is available on this site.
ANMUINTEOIR has endeavoured to contact and attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners of all our poems, information and songs where such course has been appropriate. Where any attribution or contact has been missed or overlooked ANMUINTEOIR on being informed, will correct this omission.
You may access the site and use the information held within the site solely for educational purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, adapt, upload, post, transmit or distribute information held within this site in any way except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions. You may not delete or modify information or use information for any unauthorised purpose as this is a violation of our copyright, trademark, and trade secret rights and others’ proprietary rights.
You are not permitted to remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice on any of our products. You acknowledge that all rights in, and to, all copyrights, knowhow and other intellectual property rights relating to our products are and shall remain our property (or the property of our third party licensors). You will not at any time do, or cause to be done, any act or thing which impairs or infringes those rights.
The content used from this site is licensed to you by us on a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable basis. Title to the content is not transferred to you. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the site or the content held within the site or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software and infrastructure that enables or underlies the services provided by us.
If you wish to reproduce any information outside of the authorised purposes please contact us at the contact details given below.
If you choose to register with us, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you further agree that you will notify us of any changes to that information. You must register using your real name. Access to the site and related services is not authorised by any other person or entity using your registration details and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. You shall be responsible for all activity occurring under your registration details and account, and shall abide by applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the services offered via the site, including those related to data privacy and the transmission of technical or personal data. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration details and/or your account with us.
When you register at ANMUINTEOIR.IE the following terms and conditions apply to users on a paid anmuinteoir account:
- Anmuinteoir gives paid users access to content in the membership area when a user is registered as a member of Anmuinteoir. The list of content available is shown at https://www.anmuinteoir.ie/products/
- Access to all content in the membership area will be granted for one year from the date the user purchases membership.
- A user may not share their account information with other users. This would constitute of a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Anmúinteoir does not facilitate more than one user logging in to that account at any one time.
- Once payment has been confirmed, a user will gain access to the membership area in a period not exceeding 24 hours.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit any of your statutory and common law rights
Disclaimers and warranties
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
ANMUINTEOIR take every reasonable measure to maintain a high quality to the content within this web site. However, we do not make any representation or give any warranty or undertaking as to quality or fitness for purpose, or that the content within this site is not defamatory, injurious, obscene or unlawful, or that any trademarks or copyright used on or in connection with the site do not infringe any intellectual property rights not owned by us.
We do not make any representation or give any warranty or undertaking that the functions of the web site meet your requirements or that the media is compatible with any computer system on which it is used or that the operation of the software will be unlimited or error-free. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the installation or use of any third party software that you use to view the web site. You assume responsibility for using the site and related content to achieve your intended results and for the use of, and results obtained from, the site.
As far as is permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms are hereby excluded. We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss of profits, data, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or for any special, indirect, consequential or economic loss howsoever caused.
The limitations on liability apply regardless of the nature of any claim, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal or equitable theory and whether or not ANMUINTEOIR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The aggregate liability of ANMUINTEOIR to you for claims arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions will not exceed the lesser of (a) all amounts paid by you under these Terms and Conditions within the last twelve (12) months and (b) forty nine euros ninety nine cents Euros (€49.99).
You represent and warrant that you will not use the site for any unlawful purpose and that your use of the site does not constitute or give rise to a breach of any applicable law. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, you further represent and warrant that you shall not use the site for the following purposes:
- transmission, uploading, linking or posting to the site of, or otherwise making available, any material which constitutes or encourages the commission of a civil or criminal offence or which infringes any intellectual property rights or similar rights of any person;
- transmission, uploading, linking or posting to the site of, or otherwise making available, any obscene, indecent, pornographic, defamatory, offensive or abusive material, or any content or information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, deceptive, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- attempting to gain access to secure portions of the site to which you do not possess access rights;
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the site or services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the site or services;
- transmission, uploading, linking or posting to the site, or otherwise making available, any material which contains a virus or other hostile computer program or running any applications that could lead to a modification of the physical or logical structure of the networks being used;
- spamming or any other form of commercial advertising or marketing;
- deep linking and aggregating by use of any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy pages or the content contained on the site
You agree to keep secret and not disclose to any other organisation any password or authentication code which we may give to you and to use it only for the authorized purpose communicated to you by us.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless ANMUINTEOIR, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the site, the content and the services;
- your violation of any of these terms and conditions;
- your infringement of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property right or privacy right;
- any claim that your Uploaded Content (as defined below) caused damage to a third party.
These indemnification and defence obligations will survive termination or expiry of these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Sites
You may find links from the site to independently managed world-wide web servers whose content we have found of possible interest to users of this web site. Whilst we have visited the sites to which we are linked, we cannot control the content that may appear on these sites or any attachments to them and so we make no warranty or representation regarding any linked sites.
You may also obtain goods and services from third parties which may be accessed through links on the site. We exclude liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in such material, information and in respect of goods and services provided by such third parties. Unless otherwise specified, we are not selling or offering for sale any goods or providing any services of such third parties nor are we acting as their agent. We are not responsible or liable in any way for any dealings you may have or the consequences of such dealings with any such third party. Any such dealing will be on the terms and conditions express or implied of that third party.
Data Protection and Privacy
We will process your personal data in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003. Further details are set out in our Data Protection Policy attached to the end of these Terms and Conditions which you confirm you have read and understood.
Modification to the Site and Services
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the site and the services that are offered by ANMUINTEOIR from time to time, with or without notice to you, and we are not liable to you or any third party should we exercise such rights. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse is to discontinue using the site and the services. Continued access and/or use of the site and/or the services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your consent to and acceptance of such changes.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
This agreement commences on the date you first access the site and accept the Terms and Conditions, and will continue in force until terminated by either us or you.
This agreement and any right you may have under this agreement will come to an end immediately without any notice from us if in our sole discretion you do not comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Termination of this agreement by us will not affect any other rights or remedies we may be entitled to at law (or otherwise).
Once this agreement come to an end (and for whatever reason) your right to access and use the site and its content shall immediately cease and you must destroy at your own expense, all information obtained from the site.
You may not assign, transfer or novate any of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any third party and any attempt by you to do so shall be invalid.
Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed in a manner which is consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be considered a waiver of the right to enforce such provision.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us, and supersede all other agreements, representations, warranties and understandings that relate to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
Customer Services Manager
Falcarragh, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Customer Services Manager
Falcarragh, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you register for an account with Anmuinteoir we ask you for personal information (such as your name, school, email address and an account password).
- Log information – When you access our websites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Anmuinteoir.ie, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of Anmuinteoir, our authors, our artists and other suppliers, or our users;
- Developing new services;
- Informing you of our new products and services that Anmuinteoir.ie considers may be of interest to you.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will only do so in compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Anmuinteoir.ie features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Anmuinteoir.ie may not be able to provide those services to you.
Anmuinteoir.ie only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Anmúinteoir in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Anmuinteoir.ie, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address at the end of this document for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
Save as otherwise expressly provided, we restrict access to personal information to Anmuinteoir.ie employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination of their contract of employment or services agreement and/or criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information
On request, we will supply you with a copy of the personal information that we process about you and that you may have supplied to us, in compliance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. If your personal data is inaccurate, we will, upon receipt of a written request from you, correct any such error or inaccuracy or if, in certain circumstances, you request that we delete such data, we will comply with your written request. We ask individual users, when writing to us, to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. In such circumstances a fee of €6.35 may be charged by us when complying with any such request.
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is ANMUINTEOIR’S policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the processing of personal data that cannot be resolved between ANMUINTEOIR and an individual.
Customer Services Manager
Falcarragh, Co. Donegal, Ireland.